Prestashop Request a Quote module enables your customers to submit a quotation for the products they are interested in along with the quantity and offered price details. The admin can reject or accept the quote, adjust the product prices and send cart link to customer for payment. You can also choose to hide or keep the product prices and add to cart button visible along with the quote button. Enable quote system for all or specific customer groups.
- Make different quote rules for different customer groups, products and categories
- Show/Hide product prices
- Replace Add-to-Cart with Quote button or keep both
- Place Quote link in Menu
- Separate cart like quote page with quote submission form
- Customize quote form fields (text, dropdown, multi-select, and file upload)
- Allow customer to offer own price with an Offered Price Column
- List quotes in grid view at backend
- View, edit, accept and generate quote basket link
- Email notifications for customers
- Provide direct link to cart products at new price
From V18.104.22.168 to V22.214.171.124
PrestaShop Request a Quote
Detailed Features of Prestashop Quote Module
Easy Backend Management
Once a quote has been submitted, Admin can deal with the submitted request in a
series of uncomplicated steps including; viewing the quote, changing the offered price
and finally sending the cart link to customers for making payment.
As soon as a step is completed, the module will smartly notify your customer in the
- When a quote has been submitted (Admin & Customer)
- When a quote has been accepted (Customer)
- When a cart link is created (Customer)
Hide Price & Add to Cart Button
Prestashop request a quote module allows you to keep or remove the prices, add to cart button and replace them with a quote button. You can create multiple rules to hide prices, add to cart button and enable quote button for different customer groups, products and categories.
Offered Price Column
Your customers will feel entitled by the incorporation of this unique feature. The Offered Price feature facilitates a buyer-seller interaction for personalized orders by allowing the customer to offer their own price for a product of their choice. Aim to increase their retention and foster loyalty with excellent buyer-seller communication.
Direct Cart Link
Once the quote is approved and the prices are negotiated the store admin can generate and send cart link to the customer. Clicking on the cart link will automatically load the products along with their quantity and offered prices to let customers make the payment.
Some Similar Products
PrestaShop Countdown Timer for Special Price
Creating urgency through impulse buying marketing strategies
PrestaShop Hide Menu Items by Customer Groups
Prestashop Hide Menu Items module enables you to hide items in your menu
Prestashop Quick Buy Now Button
Expedite your customer’s journey to place orders promptly with a PrestaShop