According to a research, around 60-80% of users visit an eCommerce site and end up at the checkout page but never complete their purchase. Regardless of how efficient the checkout process is; even the best suffer with an abandonment rate of 20-25%. While an email following up with the customer has helped many recover at least 30% of sales. This extension allows you to create multiple follow-up emails whilst offering you with the benefit of scheduling them to send after various durations.
If you’re interested in reclaiming those sales then this plugin is just the solution you needed.
- Set the option to pre-capture the users email address using a modal popup.
- Option to set the delay time after which the message regarding the cart abandonment is sent out.
- Multiple email templates that can be sent out manually or automatically.
- A highly instinctive analytical dashboard that allows you to manage the cart recovery using lists of abandoned carts, pending orders, a
- grid with all the recovered carts, and a log to track all the emails that have been sent out.
- An option to set the time span after which a cart will automatically be detected abandoned and further after which the cart should be
- Full email customization – allows the selection of the title, text, and name of the recipient, along with direct links or discount codes.
Powered by Addify
This product is exclusively available at WooCommerce.com
DETAILED FEATURES OF WOOCOMMERCE ABANDONED CART
The WooCommerce Abandoned Cart extension offers one of the most essential features being the dashboard. It allows you to keep track of abandoned carts, pending orders, and even their recovery details for the last 30 days.
The extension allows you to view cart details, customer names and emails with the help of a grid view. It displays all the abandoned carts along with their details, and with the help of a dropdown menu you can further select between the various email templates you’ve created and send them accordingly.
With this feature you are able to recover pending orders as you may send follow up emails to your customers. This allows you to ask them to make payments or complete their purchase.
Recorded details of your recovered carts can be edited and viewed with the extension.
The extension also allows you to keep a log of all abandoned cart emails sent via the extension. This makes it easier to track all of the outgoing emails.
Creating Email Templates
You are able to create and store multiple email templates to send out either manually or schedule them to send automatically after different intervals.
This extension allows full customization whilst creating a new email template. For example, you can customize the template name, email type – whether it’s for an abandoned cart or a pending order, sending method – automatic or manual, subject of the email, and other body variables like name, cart subtotal, coupon, coupon expiry date, and recovery button or link.
Its’ functional and fully customizable as the general settings allow you to activate or deactivate the abandoned cart functionality, or annually configure a time span after which a cart is considered as abandoned.
The recovery feature can be enabled or disabled for pending orders, and you can select the option to delete pending orders after a certain amount of time has passed by. However, this action will only delete the orders from the extension’s grid.
It also gives you the option to either pre-capture email addresses, or obtain them via the checkout page. With this you are also able to generate coupons for the recovery and also have the option to specify when they should be deleted. You may set the timing for the cron job to send out scheduled emails in minutes, hours, and days.