WooCommerce Menu by User Roles plugin gives you complete control over the menus on your website. You can choose to create multiple menus and hide them for specific user roles. Similarly, you can choose to hide menu items from specific user roles.
- Create multiple menus as per your need
- Assign items to each menu individually
- Restrict access of each menu for different user roles
- Restrict access of menu items for different user roles
- Option to configure standard WordPress menu
- Compatible with WordPress with or without WooCommerce
Compatible with Wocommerce Version 3.0.0 or Higher | Wordpress Version 4.0.0 or Higher
- Free Installation
- 1 year free support
- 30 day money back guarantee
Features of WooCommerce Menu By User Roles
Restrict Menus and Items by User Roles
Menu by User Roles plugin provides for its users an option to hide individual menus and items from specific user roles. At the backend, there are checkboxes to assign them to specific user roles. If left unchecked, they will be visible to registered as well as guest users as a default functionality. You can also choose to create multiple menus and assign them accordingly to different user types.