WooCommerce Wholesale Quick Order Form is a powerful extension that allows you to create a separate product table list to let customers place bulk orders. Display specific products, categories in table and restrict the table by user roles. Filter products by categories, tabs, search by SKU and name. Using the SKU search, you can copy the multiple SKUs in search bar and add all products to cart in a single click.
- Create multiple quick order forms
- Restrict forms by user roles
- Short-code to display quick order form on any page
- Display specific products by categories and tags
- Filter by category and tags
- Search by name and SKUs
- Enable pagination and bulk add to cart button
- Enable/disable table columns
compatible with 3.0.0 and above
WooCommerce Wholesale Quick Order Form
Detailed Features of WooCommerce Quick Order Table
Create multiple quick order tables:
With WooCommerce quick order table extension, you can create multiple order tables and display them on specific pages using the short-codes. For example, you can create different order table for wholesaler and retailer user roles and choose to display specific products as well.
Customize table columns and filter
While create a quick order table you can customize following settings,
- Enable pagination
- Hide specific columns (Image, Name, Price, SKU, Description, Rating)
- Enable individual and bulk add to cart
- Enable category and tag filters
- Search by name and SKU
Restrict forms by specific customers and roles:
With WooCommerce quick order table extension, you can restrict form to specific customers and user roles.
Add specific products to order table:
You can choose to include all or specific products or by categories and tags. Using this feature, you can choose to display specific products to specific user roles.
Shortcode for each order form:
WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form extension creates a new short-code for each order table. You can copy code on any page to display the form.